Friday, November 15, 2013

Sweater Weather Tag

I'm a Youtube addict, so when the other day Ingrid (Miss Glamorazzi)  uploaded a video tag about fall I immediately thought of doing it because it is my favorite season! The colors, the scents, the clothes...... The preparations for Christmas! I love everything about this season so let's jump into the questions!

*First, click on the images if you want to see them better!*

1. Favourite candle scent? 

It's one from Ikea that smells of vanilla ice cream and cookies, I LOVE it! The only down side is that I don't light it up it because I've heard that Ikea candles are bad for you :(


2. Coffee, tea or hot chocolate? 

Tea all the way. I love a warm cup of tea in the morning with my favorite biscuits :)



3. What's the best fall memory you have? 

Every year in late October, a small shop near my university exposes the Christmas stuff and every night when I come home I'm enchanted in front of the shop like a child in a candy shop. The decoration are just too cute and I always take inspiration from it!



4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?

Last year for me was all about winged eyeliner, but this fall I'm liking more bold lips. My favourite dark lipstick it's Kiko Velvet Mat - Satin lipstick in 614.




5. Best fragrance for fall?

I don't wear a lot perfumes, but for fall I enjoy wear a perfume from L'Erbolario (an italian brand) called Passion Fruit.





6. Favourite thanks giving food?

We don't celebrate thanks giving here in Italy.


7. What is autumn weather like where you live?

It's cold and rainy and I love it.. Am I weird?!





8. Most worn sweater?

It's one from Forever 21, black with a white design on the front.
 It is super comfy and keep you very warm!









9. Must have nail polish this fall?

Do I have to say it? Burgundy! My favourite one is from NYC number 240-Velvet Rope.







10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?

Jump in leaf pile, even if I have never done it.


11. Skinny jeans or leggings?

Skinny jeans! I don't have a lot of leggings.


12. Combat boots or uggs?

Don't hate me, but I think that Uggs are a little bit ugly sooo... boots!


13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?

I've never tried it, but in general I do not really like the taste of pumpkin, but never say never!


14. Favourite fall TV show?

I think maybe New girl or Pretty Little Liars.


15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?

Pyro from Kings of Leon.. Don't ask me why!


Hope you like it and let me know if you do it too! I would love to read your posts :)

If you want you can follow me on InstagramGoogle +Bloglovin' and Twitter ♡

Xx, Agostina

No comments:

Post a Comment